среда, 22 сентября 2010 г.

Bathroom Beauts

Bathroom Beauts

Let it be known that I have a weakness for well-designed bathrooms.


I’ve definitely seen my fair share of gross mildew-y bathrooms over the years. In my 20s I rented in a beautiful old brownstone complete with big shady trees, a charming lobby, cute creaky wood floors and… DUN DUN DUUUN… a bathtub from like the ’60s. I also had the pleasure of spending many nights at my then-boyfriend/now-husband’s (hi Jack!) apartment in which clearly neither he or his roommate (hi Grant!) ever EVER sprayed an ounce of Scrubbing Bubbles.


Bathroom2

Bathroom3

Well, times have changed and I’m all grown up. When Jack and I bought our current home, we invested in adding a master bath as we plan on living in our house for a long, long time. We designed every square inch ourselves and I’m really happy with how it turned out. Not a day goes by that I don’t happily squeegee our glass shower in an effort to never, ever have to deal with stubborn mystery stains again.


Bathroom4

Bathroom5

To check out pics of our bathroom, click here. And below is a round-up of some bathroom beauts I admire for the great mix of fixtures, pattern and timeless design. – Carla


Contributor Copy-04

Original article and pictures take witanddelight.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий