четверг, 11 ноября 2010 г.

bathroom makeover

bathroom makeover
cloud8

I was never happy with our guest bath. It was like a closet. You could barely get around the door & sink to turn around & sit on the toilet. And this was the bathroom used the most by the boys & neighbor kids. So you can just imagine. No amount of cleaning fluid....


And then there was the frequent toilet plugging.......


It was time.



We pushed it out 2 feet, and boy does 2 feet make a big difference!

I'm in love with it. I smile every time I walk by it, which is about 3 million times a day.


My little bro Ben did it for us. Every part of it. He's amazing.



And then for the best part......


This bad boy. The Champion 4.

It may be the best $300 we've ever spent.


Words just can't describe the peace of mind.

We're trying to ban Gus from the new bathroom until his aim improves.


But then he ends up going in my bathroom, which is the next closest.


I need to set up some sort of urination certification program or something.


And I don't know what I was thinking with the white hand towels.


I really should know better.


Original article and pictures take oncloud8.blogspot.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий