понедельник, 20 февраля 2012 г.

Cute Bathroom & Life Threatening Emergency

Cute Bathroom & Life Threatening Emergency
Cute Bathroom & Life Threatening Emergency
Traditional Home Bathroom

Having a super cute bathroom has always been on my priority wish list. A couple of houses ago I actually had a bathroom that was very similar to this one, except a different sink. Don’t you LOVE that black sink? My bathroom was painted that same exact orange and I loved the pop of happy citrus in the room! Pretty cute, huh?


Enough about bathrooms. I really just wanted to stop in and update you as to my whereabouts this week. As you might have seen on Facebook if you follow me there, my middle daughter had to have an emergency appendectomy this week.


It was pretty scary (I do not like the sight of an ambulance driving one of my children to the hospital for a life-threatening surgery, eh hem). Anyway, she is on the mend, praise God, and I hope to have her home by the end of the week, just in time for her 20th birthday! YAHOO! Thank you to all of you on Facebook who prayed for her and sent us good thoughts.


Stay tuned, I do have a couple of posts going out this week. But mostly, I’m far away from my computer hanging out with a sweet girl in a giant hospital gown and big red socks doing laps around the hospital.


Original article and pictures take theinspiredroom.net site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий