понедельник, 22 октября 2012 г.

For the Love of Clawfoot Tubs

For the Love of Clawfoot Tubs
Clawfoot Tub from Jenna Lyons' Home | Fuji Files for Camille Styles
Clawfoot Tub from Jenna Lyons' Home | Fuji Files for Camille Styles

It’s always been my dream to own a clawfoot bathtub. And ever since seeing Jenna Lyons’ home in Domino magazine it became my dream to have a black clawfoot bathtub. This week’s edition of Bring it Home is in celebration of the return of Domino (yipee!), and an ode to beautiful dark clawfoot tubs. I recently fell down the internet rabbit hole of bathtub DIYs and while it seems a bit labor-intensive, I think it would be totally worth it! Keep reading to see how to bring this look home…


clawfoot bathtub inspiration | fuji files for camille styles
clawfoot bathtub inspiration | fuji files for camille styles

beni ourain rug – There is no room that wouldn’t benefit from a Moroccan rug. Not one.


aesop facial serum – I’d gladly display these gorgeous apothecary style bottles on my counter.


beechwood razor – This oiled beechwood razor might make shaving slightly more enjoyable.


gold mirror – This beautiful gold mirror would give an antique feel to a modern bathroom.


clawfoot tub – One day, a clawfoot tub will be mine.


black paint – Perfect for painting the bathtub. I’m in love with its name “French bulldog black.”


bathrobe – I’ve been savoring getting ready in a bathrobe lately, it feels just a little bit fancy.


marvis toothpaste – I really want to try all of the different flavors of Marvis, they even have black licorice!


jewelry box – I can’t resist white lacquer, especially when embellished with gold.


*inspiration image via Domino


Cristina

Original article and pictures take camillestyles.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий