пятница, 15 марта 2013 г.

HEXAGONAL TILE TREND

HEXAGONAL TILE TREND

Different ways to incorporate tiles into your space have been popping up on my Pinterest lately, and I'm really loving the hexagonal tiles! I first noticed the trend last year, but it seems pretty unwavering at the moment and is still going strong.


I'm also seeing more and more of this mixing of materials concept, where tiles extend part way onto the floor space before continuing on as wood or some other medium. It took me a while to get used to it but the more I see it, the more I'm starting to warm up to the idea.


The photos below are a few of my favourites, and I must say I'm absolutely adoring how these hexagon tiles add intrigue to these rooms, a bit more so than the standard rectangular or square tile does. Have a look for yourself below, what do you think?












1 - Wit & Delight

2 - Wanderer Wanderer

3 - House Beautiful

4 - Pinterest

5 - Oh What's This

6 - Walls & Floors

7 - Domino

8 - Pinterest

9 - Cate St Hill

10 - @ihavethisthingwithfloors

11 - NY Times


Original article and pictures take www.arrowandwild.life site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий