четверг, 12 февраля 2015 г.

Ohhh, That Special Diving Girl

Ohhh, That Special Diving Girl
Glamoursplash
Welcome to Glamoursplash!


My ideal beach cottage bathroom. Not only can I picture myself owning a place like this where I could take a soak in that wonderful big tub, I could also just stare at that wonderful diving girl on the wall. She's awfully similar to the Jantzen diving girl, except her suit is blue. But, she can come over to my house anytime and I'd find room for her. Anyone know where I can find her?


UPDATE:


I did find a wooden one but sadly it has been discontinued. However, I managed to find a decal over at the website Suzanne Nicholl Studio.


Source

From the website: Retro Dive Girls are scanned from our hand painted wooden products, all the texture and detail is printed in the decal. You can order one or all three to fill up a wall. Each dive girl is about 47" from tip to toe, and about 13" wide. We can do custom sizes, or change the direction they face. $39.99


I'm off to measure.


Original article and pictures take www.glamoursplash.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий