четверг, 1 октября 2015 г.

Reader request - bathroom vanities

Reader request - bathroom vanities

Sorry for my lack of reader request posts lately - things have been a little hairy for me (and with 9 cats now I mean that in every sense of the word). This one comes from Brooke: "I have one request: bathroom vanity's using antique dressers. I am renting an apartment, and going to school to become a designer... and once I am all done and find a place of my own - I will be sure to find a fixer upper... and in that fixer upper will be many fab finds such as a vintage dresser vanity!" I adore dressers repurposed as vanities so I was shocked to find out I didn't have that many photos of this brilliant idea. So below are some vintage dressers, tables, maybe some not so vintage dressers, and even an Ikea kitchen island. (The last photo after the jump has been a favourite of mine for a loooong time).


Kara Mann

design*sponge

Canadian House & Home

Côté Maison

Jordi Canosa

Sunset

House To Home

Dwell


Original article and pictures take www.desiretoinspire.net site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий