понедельник, 22 мая 2017 г.

The Yvestown Blog

The Yvestown Blog

It’s Valentine’s Day tomorrow and what better way to start the day with a quick batch of pancakes – it’s also pancake day today. I used my one mug pancake mix, baked the pancakes and after that I cut them out with a heart shaped cookie cutter. And although I really believe in celebrating all the festive days of the year, Bo couldn’t give a rats ass about Valentine’s Day.…




And after picking all those apples, one makes an apple pie obviously. This is the recipe for a traditional Dutch apple pie. You can serve it hot or cold with whipped cream or with ice cream. Enjoy!…



This heavenly pot of gooey cheese is super delicious, it’s from my book Yvestown in the Kitchen. Thank you Spencer from Seattle for your amazing review and 5 stars, you’ve made my day!…


It’s Valentine’s Day tomorrow and what better way to start the day with a quick batch of pancakes – it’s also pancake day today.


I used my one mug pancake mix, baked the pancakes and after that I cut them out with a heart shaped cookie cutter. And although I really believe in celebrating all the festive days of the year, Bo couldn’t give a rats ass about Valentine’s Day. So I’ve arranged to go out for sushi tomorrow with two of our good friends.


Once the tea room and shop is open I can totally splurge on Valentine’s Day with special lunches, parties and lots of decorations. Oh this space is going to be so much fun for me. We are still making our opening deadline of late March, early April!


Are you doing something special for Valentine’s Day?


Ingredients


  • 1 mug self-raising flour
  • 1 mug milk
  • 1 egg
  • half a lemon
  • pinch of salt

Instructions


1


4


Add the egg to the batter and the pinch of salt and whisk until you have a smooth pancake batter.


If you want more batter just keep adding the one mug of flour, milk and egg. Serve with fresh strawberries, ricotta and honey.


Original article and pictures take www.yvestown.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий