пятница, 1 сентября 2017 г.

Twig Home Shop Update.

Twig Home Shop Update.











Well, it’s practically the weekend again already and I am drinking my coffee and enjoying my clean and quiet house… both of those things will probably be short-lived so I need to soak it in while I can :). I meant to pop in here more often this week but I just ended up filling my days with other things; mostly baby snuggles, but some antiquing and house cleaning made it in there as well. I rearranged the wall above my couch with a couple new and old treasures. I am not sure if I like it yet, but a change was in order. I will probably continue to tweak it until I get it right.


What are you up to this weekend? Any fun plans? We were going to go camping but decided instead to stay home and clean and organize all our camping gear first. That way spontaneous camping trips will be more doable for the rest of the summer. I hope you have a blast doing whatever it is you’re doing and don’t forget to enjoy this sunshine!




Well, I can’t believe it’s finally Friday! I thought it would never come :). A lot has changed in the past few of months for me, personally, as well as for Twig Home, and I think it is about time I pop in here with a little update for you all.


Towards the end of my pregnancy I stopped opening my little shop in Chilliwack thinking I would reopen it sometime after having Wren. But since becoming a mother, it is clear to me that I just don’t have the time to keep it open anymore. So at this point I am keeping it closed indefinitely. Also, most of you know I was previously selling vintage items out of Tracycakes Bakery Cafe. Shortly after having Wren, it became obvious that keeping all three store locations stocked was just too much work for me while getting used to being the mother of a small baby. I have since removed all my stock and will no longer be selling out of Tracycakes.


So, after all that… where can you get Twig Home vintage goodies?! So glad you asked! Let me tell you! I still have vintage items for sale at Cozy Home in Abbotsford. Go check it out! And… as of next week (July 3rd to be exact), Twig Home will have it’s very own little ‘booth’ in Creekside Country Home Decor! Besides Twig Home, there will be a few other great vintage vendors moving in as well! You really should go check it out next week! Above is a little sneak peek of a few things I’ll be bringing – including some of the treasures I brought back from Farm Chicks


Have a great long weekend and happy Canada Day! I will be busy working but I am hoping to get some relaxing in as well – I need it! See you on Tuesday!


Hello! Is it Friday yet? No? Uh oh, if that’s how I am feeling already and it’s only Tuesday, this is going to be a long week! I think I am just feeling the effects of my champion-sleeping daughter, who has either slept entirely through the night or occasionally waking up for one quick feed since she was about a month old, suddenly go to consistently waking up twice a night for the past week. I’m not sure why… maybe she’s teething, but I really haven’t noticed her in any pain or discomfort yet. My best guess is that she might be going through a little growth spurt and needs more food to get her through the night. Whatever it is, I hope it doesn’t last too long. As much as I love cuddling with Wren in my bed in the middle of the night, this mama needs her sleep!


I thought I would pop in here with a few lovely things to hopefully brighten up this rainy day for you. Enjoy!



Lovely custom bridesmaid dresses.



Lovely lace tee pees!



A lovely rug.



A lovely clock.


A lovely necklace. I want a D and a W :)…


More lovely custom bridesmaid dresses! If I could get married again (to the same man, of course!), I would get these for my maids.



A lovely vintage lamp.


« Older Posts


Newer Posts »


Original article and pictures take www.twighome.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий