пятница, 30 марта 2012 г.

Design Indulgences

Design Indulgences

A nice example of art in the bathroom though I wouldn’t advise it for a bathroom that gets used often. See more of this home tour on House Beautiful. {Designed by Robert Passal & photo by Jonny Valiant}


So Cal & Palm Springs Dreamin’…which outdoor space would you pick?


Maybe it’s because my birthday (virgo season) is just around the corner. (I hope it comes slow as I want the summer to feel longer than 3 months). It’s about that time for me to start planning my annual trip. Usually I go to Chicago but last year I celebrated in Atlanta. This year I…



This is pretty much what I think of when I think of Miami penthouses in the sky. The monochromatic color of water with lacquered furnishings and modern lines is quite beautiful. This mirror is everything… This is what I thought all furniture would look like after year 2000. Growing up, I thought by now we’d…


{via} You ever see a room you love but there’s one thing that irks your soul or something you don’t favor? Well usually I won’t blog about a room I dislike. I use this blog to compile all ideas I do enjoy and if a space isn’t my aesthetic, I may pinpoint what I DO…



Friday’s Fabulous Floors: chevron stained wood, geometric painted, Moroccan tiled, checkerboard etc


The above entry designed by Thom Filicia brought something to my attention. I love a bold floor. It draws your eyes through out the space and makes major impact. Certainly not for everyone but I can appreciate it. But I already knew that. It just made me realized I’ve gather quite a few fab floor…



Color Schemes Xmas Edition: Aqua and Silver Winter Wonderland


I recently had a conversation with a friend who is having a debate with her husband about holiday color schemes. He wants blue and green but it reminds her of her school colors. She also feels it’s not Christmas-see enough if she doesn’t have red. So I started thinking of beautiful holiday schemes that aren’t…


Grays is a neutral hue that looks fabulous when paired w/any color…


{via Lori Graham Design} So yesterday was quite dreary and the other night we had thunderstorms (which I live for). But while commuting to work I noticed how lovely the tops of trees look against the gray sky. Made me think how many colors gray can be paired with. As much as black is my…



The photo above is the inspiration for a bright color contrast… {Rue Mag} {On Home Design} {Houzz} {Objects Splendor} {all other images via Pinterest}



I’ve mentioned before how TURQUIOSE hues are my favorite summer colors and I’ve been seeing a ton of minty inspirations. How about a color scheme of mint & white? Totally fresh & airy. Tufted ottomans like the one above are good for additional seating but when TRAYS are placed on top, they double as tables….



Color Schemes: Coral & Turquoise…Peach & Tiffany Blue…


Sometimes you come across a picture that sparks a color combo that you might want to use in your home. I’ve always loved the color turquoise and the coral hue for summer. What better way than to combine them both. Typically seen in jewelry, it makes for a fresh Spring feel to an interior space……


{Susan Hornbeak Ortiz} There’s a direct correlation between the hues of TROPICAL OCEANS and warmth. Whenever I see those deep teals and turquoise I immediately think of spring and summer. Not to mention its been my fav summer color for eons now. The outdoor living space above is beautiful. The wooden beams help to give…


Original article and pictures take secure.gravatar.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий