пятница, 29 августа 2014 г.

Master Bathroom Reveal – Parent’s Edition

Master Bathroom Reveal – Parent’s Edition

Guys, I’m not sure I’m a good enough photographer to do justice to this master bathroom.


I mean, we don’t need to talk about me falling off the toilet that I was standing on to get a good shot of the floor, or how I flushed the toilet on accident on my way down..


Master Bathroom

master-bathroom-decor-ideas-41

master-bathroom-decor-ideas-32

I won’t mention how I accidentally took a little shower, because I backed into the faucet handle.


master-bathroom-decor-ideas-38

I won’t show you photos of the nice goose egg on my noggin after I nailed my head on the concrete countertop trying to take a photo of the bathtub.


master-bathroom-decor-ideas-37

And we can really just keep quiet about the back of the head light fixture incident. I possibly had a heart attack when I thought I broke the thing, I think my head is going to be ok too.


Master Bath Decor

We’ll just keep all of this to ourselves and not tell anyone, thank goodness my parents don’t have a hidden camera in here. But if they did, rest assured the video would end up on funniest home videos. Come to think of it if I won $10,000 I might be able to get behind that idea. Maybe I need to start video taping all my photo shoots…


IMG_2050

I could really start my own youtube channel, photography gone wrong or worlds clumsiest photographer! Blogger breaks leg in slippery bathroom photo shoot, I can just see the headlines now!


master-bathroom-decor-ideas-33

Anyways, let’s just say enjoy the bathroom photos, because this was basically like shooting an episode of American Ninja Warrior for me :)


master-bathroom-decor-ideas-34

Ok I’ll stop blabbing on and give you a few details, the counter top, shower floor and bath surround are all poured concrete. My mom didn’t want the worry of marble in these areas and I love the way it breaks up all the white.


IMG_1981

My mom’s carpenter made this little cabinet piece in the back of the tub so she could keep all her books and soaps hidden away.


master-bathroom-decor-ideas-44

Tried to get a shot of my parent’s view of the lake out their windows for you, the leaves are just starting to change across the lake.


master-bathroom-decor-ideas-43

My mom found this cute little cart and accessories at World Market.


master-bathroom-decor-ideas-39

Master Bathroom Decor

master-bathroom-decor-ideas-36

I love the subway tile in here, it’s got kind of a 3D effect.


master-bathroom-decor-ideas-42

We moved some of my mom’s orchid collection up here for a pop of color.


master-bathroom-decor-ideas-35

master-bathroom-decor-ideas-30

Oh and I almost forgot the before pics


before-bathroom

Yeah, we have come a long way!


master-bathroom-decor-ideas-26

master-bathroom-decor-ideas-23

That’s the whole tour, or what I could capture without any more bodily harm to myself ;)


You can see my parent’s adjacent bedroom here. And more of their house tour here, here, and here.


SOURCE LIST:


Cabinet – Home Decorators – different counter top and hardware


Faucets and hardware – Delta


Garden Stool – Home Decorators


Bath Cart – World Market


Towels – HomeGoods


Light Fixtures – Pottery Barn


Original article and pictures take www.thelilypadcottage.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий